Monday, February 26, 2007

Risk management, anyone?

The secret of life? The secret's in the sauce.

- tagline of Fried Green Tomatoes (1991)

I'm excited. I'm just days away from employment in another - and far better - bank. I have one final interview left before finally saying goodbye to the unemployed sector of which I have been a desperate member for more than two months.

And the job? Risk management. Alright, it's the same job as Ben Stiller's in the movie Along Came Polly. Well, I just hope everythings goes well in my interview next week with the American group head for risk management in South East Asia who is based in Singapore.

Right now I'm reading about - guess what? - Financial Risk Management. Wikipedia really comes in handy, especially for totally ignoramus people like me. 

No comments: