Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm back!

It has been a long time since my last blog post, and I can say that life has been a blast!

What's with me these days? Well aside from work which is always consuming yet fun (Citi never sleeps... I can attest to this, hahaha), there are some other things I am busy with.

Dragon boat... I am now a member of the UP Dragon Boat Team. I started training a couple of months back in Manila Bay - yes in those filthy waters. But the sport is fun, and the people I am with are awesome as well. We had our first race last Sunday. We didn't win because most of us are newbies - but we shall win in the next leg. Training is tough, but it is all for the good.



Spanish class in Instituto Cervantes... Que tal? Muy bien! Estudio hablar la lengua espanol. Hahaha. I love to learn other languages. It gives me a global perspective and of course prepare me for future career plans.

Food tripping... My latest craving is Chinese food in Binondo. How I miss the street food in UP Diliman. Yum yum.

Studying... Yes, I miss studying. Too much work makes you dumb sometimes. Good thing my department in Citi has this training program that gives you the opportunity to study banking and finance which I needed badly. Too bad I wasn't allowed to take accounting and economics when I was studying molecular biology and biotechnology (huh?).

No comments: