Sunday, March 08, 2009

More of my almost two years in Citi in photos

Before it all started: with my blockmates at UP Diliman's National Institute of Molecualr Biology and Biotechnology.


March-May 2007: My first months in Citi. Trainings, foreign guests, and lots of eating and goofing around


June 2007: Two months after I was hired, I was bound for Sydney, Australia


July 2007: First team-building at Enchanted Kingdom


October 2007: Wizard of Oz, and I played the cowardly lion.


December 2007: CRMS Christmas Dinner at National Sports Grill


March 2008: Beach outing at La Luz


July 2008: Team-building at Canyon Woods, Tagaytay


August 2008: CRMS CoE Training Olympics Awarding


October 2008: Halloween, I played Hansel (and I looked silly).


December 2008: Citi CRMS Christmas Dinner at Dencio's (feeling the pinch of the financial crisis)


January 2009: A week in Mumbai, India


February 2009: Despedida at Red Box


And a lot more regular stuff like...

Eating....

Tambay-tambay (when there's no work which is rare)....


and, most important of all, work.



--------------------------------

A lot of other great things happened, but these photos are as far as I can go.

My 23 months in Citi was a blast!

No comments: