Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am selling my Toshiba laptop (2008)

I have been keeping two laptops for months now. As I only use my Toshiba once a week (but the last time I opened it was three weeks back), I finally decided to sell it for whatever price it is worth. I think it is about time to get rid of one white elephant.

Here are the specs:

-Toshiba S L310-S410
-Windows Vista 2007 (with Microsoft Office 2007, Adobe)
-Processor: Intel Core Duo CPU 2.00 GHz
-Memory (RAM): 1.00 GB
-Sound Card: Conexant High Definition Smart Audio 221
-Video Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
-with built-in Camera, microphone, bluetooth, DVD/CD Drive/Burner

Date of Purchase: November 2008
Purchase Price: Php 50,000

Selling Price: Php 25,000 (Negotiable)


If you are interested, just text leave a message, email me at jrwerdna@yahoo.com, or contact me through my mobile phone.


No comments: