Wednesday, December 03, 2008

How to set-up a TV anti radiation loop according to my lola


When I went home to my lola's place in the province last month, I saw another of her inventions: lola's television anti radiation ground loop.

To do this, get an empty cup that is made of plastic which is a perfect insulator. Fill it up with good soil and avoid mixing in too many stones as it will diminish its anti radiation potency. Buy yourself an anti radiation TV filter - make sure it has the wire with a metal rod ending - and install it to your TV set. Place the cup with 3/4 soil beside your machine at a distance of at most one foot. Finally, bury the rod ending in the soil inside the cup. Finally, you are safe from all the radiation that comes out from the TV screen, the soil sucks it all out.

Failed blog material? Quite. Don't get me wrong, I love my lola. It's just that she has her own ways of making sure the family is safe always.

And by the way, she changes the soil once a week. Don't forget to do the same. And never get the soil wet - it's dangerous she says.

No comments: